It is not obligatory to provide a prescription for all medications, but you may have to send us ones for specific medications. After your order is completed, email us the legitimate prescription. Read the following detailed points for the prescription policy before you make the purchase.
- An authentic prescription should be obtained in English from a licensed doctor.
- It is necessary to send us the prescription 15 days from the placement of order. Otherwise, your order will be cancelled.
- Any prescriptions received online are unacceptable.
- If there are any additional requirements for your prescription, our customer service operators will contact you directly.
You can provide us with your prescriptions via one of the following:
- You can email us the scanned copy of the prescription at email@example.com
- Contact our customer care executive at 213-221-2813.